Domo-kun Cute diary jiwa ranap: Need you

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Need you

Atotoo nak nangis. Ooppss mata kacak kacak. Haha. Tension bloodyhell dengan last sem ni. Too much things kena catch up in a short time. Hell yeah kan. Damn! Then after project kena reject and need to do some correction fer format setting. Bila redo, erkk wattahell . Semuanya like "Hey why so hard to do?". Mula lah nak kacak kacak. Then call Amie. He was so damn tired and pengsan but I really need him right now. But he can't so I was like naaaaaaaaaaaak nangis. Manja sangat :(

Then lucky I am I still have ears to lend. Thanks there. But I still need Amie so much to be by my side :( Why soooooo spoil? Damn lah. I miss to do an assignment with him together. Miss a lot all the moment when we through a hard time. I miss his hug when I feel so down. Ok stop talking bout it. It just make me crying. Chiowww~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Domo-kun Cute