Domo-kun Cute diary jiwa ranap: counting 1 to 29

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

counting 1 to 29

It's already 13th of Dec. Yes I am scared like hell. Hopes. Unspoken. Not done. Oh My God :( A new life to be born. An old me to be burn. A lot of memoir to be crack. A lot of hearts to leave without. Am I ready to through? Oh I am not. Cause there are sooooooooo many project, assignment, things to do before I am free like a bird. Wanna cry a lot. Hummhumm~

Somebody save me ~ ( ala ala Smallville) . Tired. That's all. Hummmhummmm again and again. Counting 1 to 29. I hope that everyday I can laugh with Bulan. I hope that I can be their lil girl forever. Have a long conversation, smile, laugh, fight, keep quite, and so many thing need to do before it's over. Gonna miss all of you. Sure :'(

Bulan : Kalau aku di kutub utara sekalipun, ingat ya. Aku mau terus dan terus jadi gadis kecil kalian. Yang ingin nya pasti direngek setiap tunda. Yang rajuknya pasti panjang walhal sekecil perkara. Yang manja lirik matanya sambil senyum senyum sumbing bila termalukan. Sumpah aku rindu jadi si manja kalian. *Pinjam bahu*

Jangan lupakan kenangan kita ya andai aku berubah nanti. Jauh di belakang setiap mukasurat baru milik aku, ada kalian. Sumpah sangat berharga. *Peluk aku sebelum pergi pisahkan kita. ( Hepppppp bukan muhrim).

Kbai tired . Need to sleep . ZZzzzasssz~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Domo-kun Cute