Domo-kun Cute diary jiwa ranap: You

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

You


~(  Here the many face of hubbybear )~

Love is the emblem of eternity. It confounds all notion of times, effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end. True love is a rare jewel. I am lucky to find one. He mesmerizes me with his eyes. He makes my heart dance and fly with joy. With him, times melts into nothingness. His touch makes me feel loved, his words soothe my heart. I think bout him day and night. His words echo in my head, and I can't help smiling to myself. I will miss him when he not around.And totally I am in love with him. Deeply ~

The man I love may not be a handsome prince who sweeps me of my feet. My love should be my friend and confidante. I may not have a whirlwind romance with him, but he makes me feel secure, and here he is the man for me. The best man in my life.

I have seen many a relationship failing because of too much analysis. Do not overanalyze your relationship using logic or checklist. Let your heart take the lead. While it is natural for lovers to whisper sweet nothings, it is also likely that you have a few arguments. If you have quarreled about petty matters, do not think that your love has reached a dead-end. You will find that when you make up after a fight, you love each other even more.

I love him, not only for what he is. But for what I am with him. I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Domo-kun Cute